“Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) National Assembly Seats and Success Story” First of all thanks for landing this article. If you are searching for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) National Assembly Seats and Success Story then we must say you are on right place. So without getting into query let’s directly jump into the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Journey.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is the largest political party of Pakistan. It is a centered party that is founded by the captain Imran Khan in 1996 in the city of Lahore. PTI is the most rapidly growing party in Pakistan.
The party is to aim to create a welfare state that is responsible for the education, health, social benefits, infrastructure, human development, stable institution, powerful parliament, judiciary system as well as employment of the respected citizen
Initially, Khan won just one seat in the Pakistan General Election of 2002 from its hometown
Mianwali. He got 98378 votes from its constituent. It was an upset result for Khan but he can’t lose the hope to change Pakistan. After a general election was held in 2008 and Imran Khan boycotted the election due to General Musharraf government.
Imran khan believed in democracy system. After several struggle party is become Pakistan 2nd largest political party in Pakistan and got 7.5 Million votes across Pakistan in national or provincial assembly. Imran Khan got 33 seats of National Assembly and play an important in the opposition. After strong opposition he makes a place in the heart of people and Pakistani people trust him. The General Election 2018 Kaptan won 115 seats in the National Assembly
and become the Pakistan largest political party. He is in the position to make the federal government.
(PTI) National Assembly Seats and Success Story
|General Election||NA Seats||Votes||Position|
Pakistan Tahreek e Insaf’s agenda envisions a modern Islamic republic that advocates individuals’ welfare through community co-operation. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) wants to set country as political stabilize, social harmony among, and economically strong for all communities of the world. Their ideology is one of the main point of “Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) National Assembly Seats and Success Story”.
Six points of Naya Pakistan
Imran Khan addressed over one lakh supporters at Lahore and made five promises with the people of Pakistan on March 23, 2013. If Khan comes to power also known as Imran Khan’s five points are
- I will always speak the truth to the people of Pakistan.
- I will never take my money out of Pakistan.
- We will never take personal benefit from being in government, nor will my relatives be allowed to benefit from my being in power.
- We’ll protect your tax money.
- We will stand together with every Pakistani in or outside Pakistan.
Political Struggle Points
- Play important role in free judiciary movement of Pakistan 2007
- Give strength to the political system
- Boycott the Martial Law
- Take government in KP Assembly
- Bring Election reforms after 2013
- 126 Days of protest for the election rigging
- Make a judiciary commission on election 2013
- Play a vital role In the Panama case
- Disqualified the Prime minister of Pakistan from the court
- Make historical win an election 2018
So guys, give your feedback on ‘Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) National Assembly Seats and Success Story’ in comments. Find much more News and valuable stuff at http://dailypostblog.com/category/news/